Terms & Conditions
1. Rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and subject to change without prior notice.
2. The minimum rental charge is one day (24 hours period).
3. The insurance will not cover for damage due to negligence, tyre punctures and burst tyres, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
4. The customer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at the their own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
5. All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during the rental period will be the responsibility by the customer. Additional RM20 will be charge to the customer for every summons paid by Green Matrix Car Rental.
6. In addition to the rent charges, the customer is required to have a cash deposit and an equivalent as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of the contract, sum which will be reimbursed if no damage is notified on its delivery.
7. The customer is responsible to return the vehicle for servicing and maintenance every 5000 Km, any damage to the vehicle due to late maintenance will be responsibility of the customer.
8. The customer is responsible to pay monthly rental beginning on the date of delivery vehicles and thereafter on or before the date of the same generic each succeeding month. We reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement if the customer fails to make payment at the time specified.